What is the recommended operation to protect some weights from being changed by the trainer in MxNet?

What is the recommended operation to protect some weights from being changed by the trainer in MxNet?
As far as I know, if I want to protect some weights in TenserFlow, I should prevent them from being passed to the optimizer. So, I do the same in MxNet with following codes.

all_params = net.collect_params()
while True:

firstKey = next(iter(all_params._params))

if 'resnet' not in firstKey:

break

all_params._params.popitem(last = False)

trainer =

mx.gluon.Trainer(all_params,‘sgd’)

The variable ”all_params._params” belongs to a rare type called ”OrderedDict.” I think it means that the order in this dictionary is very important. I should not change the order. As shown above, I can only remove some parameters from the beginning of the network. It is very inconvenient. The ”params” gets a ”underline _” at the beginning, which means it should not be charged by the general user.
I do not receive any errors, but I wonder this is not the recommended operation.

net.collect_params(collect='.*pattern_a|.*pattern_b')

you can use regex to pick what parameters can be updated.

Another professor has suggested a strategy, and I cite the URL here for exchanging ideas. (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51727604/what-is-the-recommended-operation-to-protect-some-weights-from-being-changed-by/51732793#51732793)