- I’m working for a personal project mainly based on tweets and online paper news sentiment extraction.
- I tested my models on Mxnet via Python and everything’s ok.
- I used to make websites with Laravel but it’s very slow for this project.
- Thus, I wanted to use Flask ( or Django ) and this Idea was efficient because Pyhton is one of Mxnet’s binding languages.
- But once I saw this https://www.techempower.com/benchmarks/ now I’m a bit confused. Ideally I have to do “everything” with c++ or java
- What web framework do you recommend please?
- Drogon is one of the best performing frameworks but I think it’s community/docs … may be a great weakness https://github.com/an-tao/drogon.