Commercial Use

Hi,

I have a question I have been looking at different frameworks that are available and was hoping to find out whether your framework is suitable for commercial use and commercial projects, so for product development and inclusion as part of a product? Also is it free for commercial usage or would I need to instead purchase a commercial license first? I am not entirely certain if I will be making use of the framework or if the license permits the commercial however I will try to check later but any approval as to its use would be very useful and very much greatly and immensely appreciated.

If you have any information then please do not hesitate to send me an email address that is edouard.mironenko@gmail.com or call me on my phone number that is 07735656777 and I will try to respond to you as soon as I can. Apologies in advance for any late or delayed response since at the moment I am very and also extremely behind schedule so I may not respond immediately but will try to respond as soon as possible. If you have any question or queries then feel free to include these in a follow up email and I will try to respond to these where possible based on the project aims and objectives. Thank you so much for reading this message and I look forward to hearing from you and will try to reply as soon as I can and will write up a response containing any extra information where again such is appropriate based on the project and what I see as something that is appropriate.

Regards

Edd

MXNet project is licensed under Apache 2.0 and there’s no need for approval from us for commercial use.