Is anyone able to submit to Kaggle? The “Late Submission” button is broken for me.
its not working for my group either
submitting from command line wouldn’t work for me either, i got a message back that said to make sure the competition is still active…
but you should be able submit manually through this link:
@ashleychien 's answer works for me.
You probably need to try twice if the first time doesn’t go through.
I follow the instruction: https://github.com/Kaggle/kaggle-api
I found the following steps allow me to submit to kaggle using terminal on my mac:
- pip install --user kaggle
- create a new folder: ~/.kaggle
- download kaggle.json
- move kaggle.json to ~/.kaggle folder
- run command line: chmod 600 ~/.kaggle/kaggle.json
- run command line: kaggle competitions submit -c dog-breed-identification -f submission.csv -m “Message”