C++ API tutorials and examples

I’m new to MxNet and looking for the way to use it with C++. First of all, the C++ API documentation itself looks like not so complete. For example, I cannot find the linalg functions such as gemm from the C++ API doc. Reading the implementation file and consulting the python API docs and tutorials may be the only way to get how to use gemm with C++. If there are C++ tutorials, reading the source files could be much easier with the background knowledge from the tutorials. I found this page by googling, but I found no way to reach the page following the menus and links in the MxNet homepage and so I’m not sure there are some other more raw level tutorials. Any pointers to using C++ API would be helpful.

Does this help?

This is pretty useful too:

1 Like

@samhodge Thanks. I found the examples after writing the original post. Of course, they are helpful. But still I think that it would be very helpful to have a tutorial on a very basics of C++ API .

1 Like

Dear @dofozz,
I agree with you about the lack of documentation and tutorial for MXNet C++ API. It would really great that one release such tutorials.
You can also see this:
[feature request] C++ API Documentation and Tutorial

The below link would be helpful:
Deep-Learning-in-Production