Call for Presentations: Apache MXNet Day (due Nov. 20th 2020)
The Apache MXNet (incubating) podling Project Management Committee is pleased to announce the Call for Presentations for Apache MXNet Day.
Hosted by The Apache Software Foundation, AWS, and NVIDIA, Apache MXNet Day is an online, virtual event taking place on 14 December 2020 9AM - 5PM PST (UTC -8). We are now accepting submissions for 30-minute talks in the following categories for Apache MXNet and:
- Research and applications
- Production and deployment
- Framework architecture and compiler technology
- Optimization and performance
- Distributed training
Please email your title and abstract (up to 600 words) to: email@example.com. Deadline is 12Noon PST (UTC -8) on Monday 16 November 2020.
Apache MXNet Day attendees will learn:
- All about the Apache MXNet ecosystem, including libraries, toolkits, and more
- How Apache MXNet compares to other deep learning frameworks
- How to overcome user challenges in research or production environments
- New MXNet features to improve performance and user experience
- MXNet project roadmap and future direction
- How to participate in and contribute to Apache MXNet
…as well as have the opportunity to meet the original developers of Apache MXNet and key members of the Apache MXNet community, who will be available to share the project’s history and answer questions in a friendly, collaborative environment.
Registration is FREE of charge and will open shortly. To be notified, sign up to the Apache MXNet user list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you!